Greetings and sincere thanks for your patronage and support. ADTEL has now grown to 5102 followers and members from 47 countries.
We are glad to present to you our latest edition of newsletter. The newsletter showcases the associations current and upcoming endeavours.
ADTEL has successfully organised following International conferences in the period of April 2017-July 2017:
07th-08th June 2017 at University of Washington - Rome Center (UWRC), Piazza del Biscione 95, 00186 Roma, Italy
We thank all members, participants and supporting organisations for making these conferences successful.
It is our constant endeavour to associate with academicians, researchers, students, professionals and organisations. This collaboration is the crux of our growth and contribution to the society. We are proud to have following organisational collaborations:
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (Venue Provider)
- Yildiz Technical University, 34349 Beşiktaş, Istanbul, Turkey (Venue Provider)
- Rumah University, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Venue Provider)
- Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus, London SW7 2AZ, UK (Venue Provider)
- Buein Zahra Technical University, Iran (Collaboration)
- Research and Markets Limited, Dublin, Ireland (Collaboration)
- CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), China (Collaboration)
- International Journal of Computer Science and Business Informatics (IJCSBI), Mauritius (Collaboration)
- Linton University College, KTG Group, Malaysia (Collaboration)
- Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Conference Center, Bangkok, Thailand (Venue Provider)
- Peacful Mind Foundation, India (Partner)
- Tresorix Ltd. Mauritius (Collaboration)
- ResearchSEA, Asia Research News, UK (Media Partner)
- International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research, Mauritius (Collaboration)
- International Journal of Supply Chain Management (Scopus indexed), London (Collaboration)
- GTIS, Taiwan (Green Technology Invention Society, Taiwan) (Collaboration)
- Tecnico (Universidade de Lisboa), Campus da Alameda, Lisbon, Portugal (Venue Provider)
- Srishti International, Bangalore, India (Collaboration)
- Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain (Venue Provider)
- Kasetsart University, KU Home, Bangkok, Thailand (Venue Provider)
We will be glad to partner with your organisation. Please write to email@example.com for assistance.
ADTEL is searching for talented and energetic conference coordinators (part-time) who are working/ studying at following locations:
Dubai/ London/ Barcelona/ Lisbon/ Rome/ Kuala Lumpur/ Bali/ Singapore/ Bangkok
Its a golden opportunity to be a part of our global team, to interact and associate with International academicians, display your leadership and organising skills and earn handsome honorarium.
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to contact us with their CV, Photograph, Cover Letter on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our GRDS International Conference began with opening remarks by Honourable Keynote speaker highlighting the main context on Social Issues.The main aim of this conference was:
- To discuss latest challenges/researches being faced by the Society regarding Learning and teaching issues
- Generating academic and professional relationships
- Boosting morale and confidence of researchers in an international platform
- Networking among the participants
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism
Our worthy Keynote speakers open up the conference enlightening participants with their speech.
Here are our List of keynote speakers who participated in our conference.
Here are our List of keynote speakers who participated in our conference.
(1. Carlos A. Santos Silva Keynote speaker of Associate Professor in Engineering Systems, holder of the WS Energia Chair at Instituto Superior Tecnico (IST), Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal
2. Prof. Fernando Albuquerque Costa Keynote Speaker of Institute of Education of the University of Lisbon, Portugal
3. Dr Simon Brownhill Plenary Speaker of Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, England )
Keynote Speaker of GRDS International Conference held at June, 2017 Rome, Italy
(1.Dr. Jillian Roberts Keynote speaker ofAssociate Professor of Educational Psychology University of Victoria British Columbia, Canada)
Keynote Speaker of GRDS International Conference held at June, 2017 Singapore
1.(Patricia Lorenz Keynote Speaker of Centre for Modern Languages , Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
2.(Dr. V. Rajasekaran Keynote Speaker Assistant Professor of English & Assistant Director –Students Welfare VIT University Chennai Campus Tamilnadu, India)
Keynote Speaker of GRDS International Conference held at June, 2017 Malaysia
1.(Dr. Shahryar Sorooshian Keynote Speaker of Coordinator of Research Clusters & Faculty Publications, Faculty of Industrial Management; Universiti Malaysia, Pahang, Malaysia)
In order to Promote Young Researchers, GRDS International conferences, Provides Young Research Scholarship (YRS) in the form of full Registration fee waiver to participate in such events.
Here are our List of Young Research Scholars who participated in our conference .
Young Research Scholar of GRDS International Conference held at Rome, 2017
PhD candidate at School of Educational Studies, Universiti of Sains Malaysia)
Young Research Scholar of GRDS International Conference held at Singapore, 2017
1.(Nishadhi Haththotuwa of University of Colombo, Sri Lanka)
2.(Veronika Avelinda Tonjo of Science Education Department School of Post Graduate, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia , Bandung Indonesia)
3.(Lenny Nofriyani Adam Indonesia University of Education, Indonesia)
Young Research Scholar of GRDS International Conference held at Malaysia, 2017
Hii Puong Koh Of
Faculty Management, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai Johor, Malaysia
In each, GRDS International conference, best paper award is given to best researches. In Association for Development of Teaching, Education and Learning (ADTEL), Best paper award is given to the participants with best scholarly paper submitted and presented at the conference.
1.(Charlotte Meierdir School of Education, University of Portsmouth Portsmouth, UK)
2.(Al Schleicher Faculty of Humanities,University of Amsterdam,Amsterdam, Netherlands)
1.( Joseph Ippolito EDC Senior Project Director, Lakewood)
2.(Marietjie Oelofse Department Of History, Faculty Of The Humanities, University Of The Free State, Bloemfontein, South Africa)Best Paper of GRDS International Conference held at Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang Executive Centre, Singapore
(Melanie Decena Salumbides Faculty Education, Slsu - Judge Guillermo Eleazzar, Philippines)
Best Paper of GRDS International Conference held at University of Malaya, Rumah Kelab PAUM Clubhouse (Persatuan Alumni Universiti Malaya), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
1.(Nurul Nisa Binti Omar KDU University College,Selangor,Malaysia)
2.(Dr. Esther Boucher-Yip Department of Humanities and Arts, Worcester Polytechnic Institute , Worcester, USA)
About GRDS Publication:
PUPIL: International Journal of Teaching, Education and Learning is an open access, single blind, peer reviewed and refereed international journal published by GRDS Publishing.
The main objective of ‘PUPIL’ is to provide an intellectual platform for the international researchers. ‘PUPIL’ aims to promote interdisciplinary studies in Teaching, Education and Learning and become the leading journal in this field. This journal is dedicated for the miracle called ‘learning’ that exists beyond the boundaries of human imagination and touches the super-consciousness called ‘God’.
This journal provides a forum for sharing timely and up-to-date publication of scientific research and review articles. ‘PUPIL’ publishes original laboratory methods, industrial design, related technical tools, and methods-oriented review articles on all aspects of biomedical and life sciences.
People: International Journal of Social Sciences
CrossCheck – iThenticate (Plagiarism Detection); Member Name: Global Research & Development Services
Referencing and DOI by CROSSREF, Membership Prefix (10.20319)
ROAD: Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources
www.adtelweb.org; email@example.com; +91-7877705467